1. To nurture, challenge and celebrate each individual.
2. To develop an excitement for learning which goes beyond school.
3. To promote physical and mental wellbeing, and the development of good character.
4. To make a BGS education available to all those who might benefit from it.
5. To be a diverse and representative community, and one which serves Bristol and beyond.
6. To ensure that the school continues to flourish for generations to come.
Bristol Grammar School is registered in England (Company No: 5142007)
Registered Office: University Road, Bristol, BS8 1SR
Bristol Grammar School is a registered charity (Charity No: 1104425)